Your purchase code is located on your item Downloads page in your ThemeForest account on http://themeforest.net/downloads
All of our products on Envato are using Split license, not GPL license; so, each regular license can be used for only one site. You will need to purchase more license to use for more sites.
Please refer to this thread on WordPress support forums: http://wordpress.org/support/topic/fatal-error-allowed-memory-size-of-33554432-bytes-exhausted-2#post-1471134
This theme is highly optimized for speed and with every update I try and make it even faster and more optimized. You can see my demo loads really fast even without any CDN or minifying – cool huh?
If you want to increase your Google Score this won’t be on the theme end, this is what you want to do:
To increase your Google score you have to:
1. Setup a CDN – this isn’t done via the theme.
2. Minify your scripts – this should be done via a plugin or sometimes the CDN can do this
3. Setup caching – some servers do this on their own such as what I use (WPEngine). But if your host doesn’t have built-in cache you need to use a plugin.
4. Smush your images – again not done by the them.
All Theme Support Is Handled At our Support Center, See The Links Below. Only Pre-Sales Questions Are Handled Here In The Comments:
Step by step on how to Import Demo Content
Below explanation is an step by step explanation on how to import our demo website content, please read carefully.
1. Login into your WordPress Admin section (http://www.site-name.com/wp-admin)
2. Go to Tools -> Import in the blog’s admin panels.
3. Click on the WordPress and follow the instructions if Import plugin isn’t installed yet (3.0+).
4. Browse the included *.XML file from main Zip Package and Upload the XML file.
5. You will first be asked to map the authors in this export file to users on the blog. For each author, you may choose to map to an existing user on the blog or to create a new user.
6. Click the Download and import file attachments checkbox to download all image attachments. please note in our dummy content none of the images will be downloaded because of copyright restrictions.
7. WordPress will then import each of the posts, page, custom post types, comments, and categories contained in this file into your blog.
8. Notice that the Sidebar and Footer Widgets are not replicated on your imported demo content. You should be the one to create the widgets. To create widgets, navigate to the left sidebar menu of the WordPress’ Dashboard, then Appearance > Widgets. Just drag and drop the widgets on to the widgets area on the right side of the widgets page.
9. After this, you should also update the Menus by going to Appearance > Menus. Locate the Theme Locations box and select from the drop-down Main Navigation and Footer Navigation as respect to the locations the select box label indicates. Click the Save button under it to save the changes.
10. Done! You should now have the dummy/demo content similar from the Live Preview of the theme.
Since WooCommerce is a third party plugin we do NOT give support to questions, problems related to it. However we will cover an step by step instructions to get WooCommerce ready to go.
1. Login to your WordPress and go to wp-admin
2. From left sidebar menu click on Plugins -> Add New
3. On the search field search for “WooCommerce”
4. On the search results install the first item : WooCommerce – excelling eCommerce
5. Once WooCommerce is installed there will be a success message and you can optionally let plugin add all required pages such as short, cart, checkout,..
6. You may also import WooCommerce dummy content. dummy_content.xml can be found on the main root folder of plugin, so you may need to download the plugin from http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/woocommerce/ to get the dummy content. importing dummy content can be done from WordPress Tools -> Import
7. Before you to start using WooCommerce you should also activate WooCommerce from Masterkey Settings. To do so head over to Masterkey Settings -> Advanced -> WooCommerce -> Enable WooCommerce. Don’t forget to save settings.
We are done and now you can start using WooCommerce.
From WordPress menu Settings > General > Date Format set it to custom and add this to the input field:
F j, Y , g:i a
You can upgrade our theme by performing following steps:
1. Download latest All files & documentation file from ThemeForest (your Downloads page)
2. Extract it and locate theme-name.zip
3. Extract theme-name.zip and locate theme-name folder
4. Copy/Replace the content of theme-name folder to “/wp-content/themes/theme-name/” folder of your web site.
Using this method, none of existing content or settings will be lost.
All themes sold on ThemeForest are sold for a single use, so if you wanted to use Mango on say 3 sites, you would simply purchase 3 regular licenses. We thank-you ahead of time for your repeat business as this allows us to continue to both develop and support the best WordPress theme on the market!
As all support is provided in our Forum, the first thing you’ll want to do is register there. If you have already registered, you can login, and if you have forgotten your password, you can reset it on the login page. Once registered, please first head over to the Knowledge Base where you will find dozens of tutorials covering topics ranging from installation to features to troubleshooting potential issues.
At the top of our Knowledge Base and Forum, you will also see a large search box. This will search our entire Knowledge Base. Please be sure to browse for answers to your questions there first as virtually every question you can ever think of has already been asked and answered.
Finally, if you are unable to find an answer to your question in the Knowledge Base or by searching the Knowledge Base or Forum, feel free to post a new thread. Please remember that all questions are answered in the order they are received and we strive to respond within 24 hours although typically it is much sooner than that. Support covers product related questions and does not include customizations or 3rd party plugins (unless those plugins are integrated into the theme in some way.
Our support covers getting setup, trouble using any features, and any bug fixes that may arise. Unfortunately we cannot provide support for customizations or 3rd party plugins. If you need help with customizations of your theme then you should enlist the help of a developer.